Use your WebRes Account to log in.
Don't have an account? Sign up now to book tee times and access member features!
1. Registered Residents can make a tee time reservation 1-30 days in advance by visiting www.harborlinks.com or by calling 516.767.4816 option 1.
2. All other golfers can make a tee time reservation 1-29 days in advance by visiting www.harborlinks.com or by calling 516.767.4816 option 1.
3. Registered golfers can reserve only one tee time for a specified day. More than one time is considered an outing and must go through the outing reservation procedure.
4. RESERVATION FEE- $5.00 per player (Monday-Friday only on Championship Course)
5. CANCELLATION POLICY – Weekday (Mon - Friday) If you cancel any reservation within 48 hours of the scheduled tee time, you will be charged $20 per person (Championship Course), $10 per person (Executive Course). Your credit card will be charged. If the card is not valid your tee time privileges will be suspended until a valid card is supplied. If you cancel 49 hours or more, there is no charge. Weekends & Holidays (Sat - Sun) If you cancel any reservation within 72 hours of the scheduled tee time, you will be charged $20 per person (Championship Course), $10 per person (Executive Course). Your credit card will be charged. If the card is not valid your tee time privileges will be suspended until a valid card is supplied. If you cancel 73 hours or more, there is no charge.
All cancellations must be made through the reservation system or you may call Harbor Links 516.767.4816 option 1 to cancel.
6. CHECK-IN POLICY – You are required to check-in for your tee time 60 minutes in advance of your scheduled tee time, 30 minutes if your tee time is before 8:00am. If not, your time will be sold to the first group on the waiting list. At that time, you will be added to the bottom of the waiting list. In the event that players from your group are late, you may pay for the entire group at check-in. You will pay non-resident rates for those late. Once proof of residency is provided for all players, we will return the difference between resident/non-resident rate, however all golfers must show their photo ID in person.
7 NO SHOW POLICY -If you fail to show for a tee time, you will be charged the resident rate for the day (weekday/weekend) times the amount of no shows in your group. Your credit card will be charged, if the card is not valid your tee time privileges will be suspended until a valid card is supplied.
8. RAIN DELAYS AND FROST DELAYS – If there is a delay due to weather, all golfers whose tee times were during the delay will tee off in a modified shotgun format, if possible. As these groups finish the 18th hole, they will finish their remaining holes on an as available basis off of the 1st tee.
9. RAIN CHECK POLICY – (Championship Course only):
ONLY when the course is closed and golfers are called off due to conditions such as lighting or extreme rain that makes the course unplayable (at discretion of Course Superintendent), will rain checks be issued:
If golfers are on holes 1-3 they will receive a full 18-hole rain check.
Holes 4-12 receive a 9-hole rain check.
Holes 13-18 – no rain checks.
***No Rain Checks will be issued at any point for Twilight Golf, Back 9 Special, or Corporate Voucher Rounds.***
10. DRESS CODE – Harbor Links is a non-penetrating spike facility. Proper golf attire must be worn at all times; shirts with collar, no denim, cut-offs, tank tops, or halter tops allowed. Standard tennis shoes may be worn.
11. No food or beverage may be brought on to Harbor Links property (excluding bottled water).
12. PACE OF PLAY – Pace of play is a major issue at all golf courses. Harbor Links maintains an aggressive pace of play policy. If you cannot play the golf course in 4 1/2 hours or less, please consider reserving a later tee time. While playing, if you fall a hole behind the group in front of you, you will be given the opportunity to catch that group within a two hole span. If you do not catch up with the group, your group will be moved back into position behind that group. Harbor Links does not guarantee pace of play.
13. Harbor Links Golf Course reserves the right to refuse service.
By clicking on the button below you acknowledge that you have read the above mentioned policies and procedures and agree to abide by said policies. Additionally, you will inform any guests that may accompany me of these rules and regulations.